Help IS Services maintain its key role of being a valued and trusted technology partner to the business through customer focused support of key applications, maintaining good relationships with customers and identifying opportunities to leverage technology for the good of the business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides Tier 2 support for all file transmissions and real time interfaces to include managing the processes for storing and retrieving data from our archival storage system.
• Works closely with the Systems Analyst, Desktop Admins, and Helpdesk Specialists in the development of standards for application integration and application support.
• Serves as backup to the Database Administrator in the support of SQL Server and Access.
• Assists the BI Team by with the development and execution of the Business Intelligence Strategy.
• Assists with managing the Internet Banking Suite of technologies to include implementation, interfaces, upgrades, break/fix, and capacity planning.
• Assists with the development and management of the application support /security plan for IS Services.
• Works with Internal Audit to ensure that the application security needs of the organization are met or exceeded by the plan in place.
• Serves as one of the primary escalation points for the Help Desk and also assists with answering phones as needed.
• Suggest changes to internal procedures that will enhance the use of new or existing software.
• Works with IS management to be sure that all application integration initiatives stay within scope.
• Determines any required changes to back office operations and assists with implementation.
• Assists with all enhancement requests made with the key vendors.
• Serves as escalation point for critical application issues.
• Makes suggestions on ways to use technology to improve and or automate existing business processes used by the business unit.
• Provides assistance on projects that require IS involvement.
• Is responsible for managing and directing the test team comprised of key people from the various business units.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
• Complies with Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/CIP (U.S. Patriot Act) procedures and policies.
• Provides members with courteous, friendly service, which exceeds their expectations while processing transactions promptly, efficiently and accurately.
• Follows Wings Financial CU’s “Standards of Professionalism” to represent the credit union to members in a professional manner through written and verbal communications, attitude, business attire, work area, and thorough knowledge of our products and services.
• Meets individual quality service goals as identified in your performance action plan.
• Be an effective team member through cooperation, flexibility, dependability, attendance, lack of tardiness and participation at meetings and training.
• Accurately applies technical job knowledge and skills to complete all work in a timely manner in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements while managing varying degrees of work.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: College course work or other specialized information system training preferred. Minimum three to five years enterprise level application support.
• Very strong customer focus and relationship skills.
• Ability to work flexible schedule.
• Knowledge of financial services.
• Ability to work with all levels of employees.
• Organization and prioritization skills.
• Ability to work alone or with little supervision.
• Willingness to pursue further education in meeting business needs with IS.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs, frequently 5-10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Building upon a long and proud tradition, Wings Financial has been dedicated to creating value for its members since 1938.