Zones Inc. is a nationwide multi-vendor IT solutions provider of brand name computers, software, accessories and peripherals, recognized as an industry leader for over 20 years. We are committed to providing team members with the current resources, tools and training to achieve success and excel in professional growth.
The Application Support Analyst will focus on providing day to day support to Zones' team members for core applications, including ZAC, Content Manager, and the website. This person will also be responsible for ensuring that all customer interactions can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible through handling incoming issues quickly and correctly.
- Provide ZAC support to the sales floor by answering emails, phone calls or in person support
- Acquire adequate knowledge in ZAC and other key business systems and processes--escalate to senior staff as appropriate
- Proactively solve issues or educate to prevent issues
- Provide educational opportunities for account executives to alleviate frequently asked questions
- Create newsletters, FAQ's, videos, etc. to provide self-serve training for end-users
- Assist in the processing of failed orders through ZAC
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of ZAC
- Proven track record for meeting/exceeding goals and objectives
- Strong values and work ethic
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well with little or no supervision
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Word, Excel and Outlook program familiarity
- Self-starter, ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent prioritization skills
At Zones we realize that a competitive benefit package is extremely important to our team members. We offer a comprehensive health insurance plan (medical, dental and vision), product discounts, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, 401(k) Plan with match, and an in-house gym at our corporate office.
We believe that our success is a direct result of your success, and because of this it is our intention to give our team members all the tools necessary to reach their goals.
If you meet the qualifications shown above, are driven by results and are looking for an exciting career in IT, we want to hear from you!
Zones… Connecting Businesses and Technology…. Connecting People with Opportunity. We are proud to be an E/O/E and a minority owned business.
Zones, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard