Application Support Developer - Richardson, TX
Every day over 20,000 Amdocs employees, serving customers in more than 60 countries, collaborate to help our customers realize their vision. We have a 30-year track record of ensuring service providers’ success by embracing their most complex, mission-critical challenges. 100% of Fortune’s Global 500 quad-play providers rely on Amdocs to help them run their businesses better.
Amdocs is a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry, is fully accountable and most importantly, always delivers. This is our DNA. Our success has been sparked and sustained by hiring exceptional people. If this sounds like you--- if you have the drive, focus and passion to succeed in a fast-paced, delivery-focused, global environment-- then Amdocs would like to talk with you. Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
Please Note: All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship now or in the future.
Amdocs is seeking an Application Support Developer to be part of TLG-Backend application support team. Some of the major responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work extensively on Amdocs Ensemble (proprietary) Billing solutions.
- Provide consultation to customer in all aspects related to the Ensemble Billing Platform.
- Provide production support within the SLA timeframes.
- Investigate bill quality issues. Write quantification scripts.
- Identify root causes. Provide code fixes and workarounds.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call support on a rotation basis.
- Customer facing for any defects.
- Negotiate schedule, deliveries, defect resolution.
- Analyze and recommend process improvements.
- Work on performance Issues.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Proven coding experience in C
- Ability to provide effective mitigation plan in crisis situation
- Excellent customer facing skills
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
- Proven coding experience in COBOL, C++
- Previous experience with TLG-Backend - huge plus
Amdocs helps bring telecom companies and their customers together. The company is a leading supplier of customer experience software and...