PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
We are working with progressive website and mobile phone partners developing industry leading health and fitness consumer applications.
The primary scope of this position is to join our applications maintenance team to assist with testing, maintenance, support and new development for our new applications portfolio.
These services are performed with enthusiasm, friendliness and a willingness to help others. Adherence to PRO’s Core Values and Mission Statement is expected and is critical to the success of the position. This position reports to PRO Sports Club’s CFO/CIO for vision and direction, but reports administratively to the Director of IT Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Primary Scope duties as generally outlined above include:
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 Support and Maintenance Development for software-related support issues and collaborate with partners for expedient resolution both as a part of internal operations support and public facing software applications
- Participate, as needed, in the testing of new custom development with our partner team, and lead the testing of software applications developed by this role for internal use
- Participate and assist with application deployments relating to all aspects of the 20/20 LifeStyles Tracker program, including the IIS, SQL, Umbraco and mobile device environments
- Develop new features that relate to the 20/20 LifeStyles Tracker program, including those that effect the browser, mobile and device environments of the application, and/or those that relate to functionality with the code, IIS or SQL environments
- Work with the IT Management Team to provide oversight and collaborative support of internal software applications in the service of internal PRO Sports Club departments
- Ability to quickly develop solutions on a tight time frame, and can reprioritize work as needed, and on the fly
- Meets regularly CFO/CIO, Director of IT Services and other team members as necessary for projects or initiatives
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisory management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Mobile Phone Shell Application maintenance support; knowledge of XAML/C# (Windows Phone 7), Java (Android), Objective C (iPhone)
- Database development utilizing Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and experience that includes the development of stored procedures and T-SQL statements, views, and indexes
- Experience with IIS 7.x administration, maintenance and support
- Experience with hosted video services, web services and cloud computing concepts preferred
- Experience with Umbraco CMS preferred
- Experience with eCommerce systems preferred
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Two year technical diploma program or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent related work experience
This is a full time exempt position with an expectation of 45-50 hours per week on a regular basis. In order to meet deadlines, there may be times when the time commitment could be greater. It is expected that this position be willing to work late hours and be flexible in order to meet deadlines. It is expected that the normal schedule is on location at PRO Sports Club’s Bellevue location during regular weekday business hours in order to effectively collaborate with others.
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.
PRO Sports Club first opened its doors in 1973 and has grown into one of the premier health clubs in the United States. Much more than just...