Application Support Lead
JPMorgan Asset Management is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive investment managers with over $1.2 trillion dollars in assets under management. We are a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
This is an application support lead role within Investment Management Institutional technology team. Applicants for this role must have ten plus years of overall experience in information technology with required skills mentioned below. Financial experience is a plus
• Provide Level 1 & 2 technical support to internal business teams.
• Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions.
• Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues.
• Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business community and Management.
• Work closely with Business in managing day to day issues. Maintain effective relationship with business partners.
• Develop / utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
• Handle multiple tasks and priorities.
• Lead and guide application support analysts as required.
• Ensure application availability to the client with minimum downtime.
• Responsible to participate/coordinate with Project Managers for PTO (permit to operate) activities during/before project go live dates as per the project plans.
• Responsible for tracking and remediation of technology corrective action plans for security and vulnerability assessments.
• Ensure adherence to information security policies and access to production environments.
• Awareness of audit and compliance related issues and management of corrective actions.
• Coordinate issues between production and development teams.
• Implement and track improvements.
• Review and analyze production metrics and put forth recommendations.
• 7+ Years of production support experience.
• 3+ Years of development experience.
• Strong debugging and trouble shooting skills
• Experience in supporting Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
• Experience in supporting Web based applications.
• Expertise in trouble shooting and resolving database performance bottlenecks.
• Strong Oracle PL/SQL coding / debugging skills.
• Experience with UNIX scripting.
• Experience with Business Objects XIR2 (Web Intelligence, SDK & Crystal Reports).
• Experience with CTRL-M or Autosys scheduler.
• Experience in Project Management.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Expertise in incident and problem management procedures
US-NY-New York-4 New York Plaza / 02324
US-OH-Columbus-Polaris McCoy Center / 54101
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 6 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...