The Application Support Specialist II provides end user support for MIS applications including Financial and Billing systems. This position is also the primary resource for coordinating the billing scheduled and leading efforts to solve problems that arise with the Order Management System. This position will work closely with the business users as well as the MIS development resources to properly escalate issues and report application bugs.
- Provide quick response to customer concerns in order to meet established service timelines and deadlines for MIS operations and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop, maintain, and provide an advanced level of product and business knowledge
- Manage the helpdesk queue by ensuring tickets are properly routed
- Maintain detailed documentation of support issues in the issue-tracking system
- Work closing with the MIS Development team to escalate issues when required and to report application bugs or enhancement requests
- Assist with developing testing scripts. Participate in testing. Coordinate testing with business community as requested.
- Meet with the internal business community to understand application issues and identify opportunities to improve training, documentation or functionality.
- Liaison to MIS Vendors, primarily related to the invoicing application
- Create and manage the billing schedule and related tasks
- Create and maintain end-user documentation and training materials
- Create internal knowledgebase articles
- Respond to Audit requests and prepare requested documentation
- Provision users in applications managed by MIS
- Produce support reports and assist in identifying trends in application issues
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience of 5 years in a technical support role or related field
- Experience providing application support for an Order Management/Billing application, Epicor (including Procurement, Credit and Collections, Deferred Revenue), Quality Center, DocLink, Team Foundation Server, Lotus Notes, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, Fixed Asset System, OneSource, TaxWare, Peachtree, AOI, or similar product(s) highly desired
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of all levels; strong interpersonal skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accurately handle detail, and persistently manage an issue through resolution
- Excellent time management, issue management, and prioritization skills required
- Flexibility to work extended hours when necessary
- Ability to work with little supervision
RealPage - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...