Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SaaShr, a Kronos company, specializing in Software as a Service (SaaS), is looking for a detail-oriented person capable of juggling many projects. This self-starter will interact with a growing network of channel partners covering a broad range of areas including the creation of training material, updating online help, configuring software, performing web training, and supporting our help desk. Your ability to quickly learn and fully understand our business model and software capabilities will be critical to your career growth.
- Help Desk support of inbound calls, e-mails and support tickets
- Use of knowledge and experience to resolve difficult problems submitted by end-users while making use of debugging skills and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to research problems independently and identify root cause of issues using problem determination skills.
- Timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries.
- Phone support during regularly scheduled phone shifts.
- Consistently and effectively communicating with management to make sure issues are escalated and resolved.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- 3-5 years of previous help desk experience within Time & Attendance, Payroll and/or Human Resources.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail needed
- Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency of Web and Microsoft Office Suite
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...