Great Care. Fast. Exceeding patient expectations in a welcoming environment.
Our Values: Genuine. Caring. Friendly.
MedExpress Core Values:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates and understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities:
-Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters commitment and employment engagement
-Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
-Constantly communicates to the team, is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on -commitments.
Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
Tier 1 support for business enterprise applications in volving, but not limited to, Practice Management Software and EMR applications.
Unblocking and resetting user passwords for all Practice Management and EMR applications. (Athena, IDX, Anodyne, DocuTap)
Creation and management of user security for all Practice Management and EMR applications.
Advanced report writing and creation.
System set-up and configuration
Faciliate end-to-end testing, troubleshoot application issues, ability to analyze application data and determine root cause of issue
MedExpress - 22 months ago