This position’s responsibility is to provide overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Information Service’s projects as required. As needed, other applications will be maintained including daily support, software upgrades, problem triage with vendor, and maintenance of application interfaces. This position will also support end user training of assigned programs, and analysis of information for the business community including assessment of data and report writing.
• Lead the planning and implementation of a project
• Facilitate the definition of project including scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• anage project resources and budget
• Report progress to all stakeholders
• Implement and manage project changes
• Report post project evaluations and assessments
Data Analysis and Report Writing
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQLServer environment and understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Ability to comprehend business owner’s information requirements and convert to advanced report-writing platforms.
• Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week at the Chateau Ste Michelle Winery offices.
• Must be able to operate a computer.
• Must be able to travel up to 25 % of the time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Knowledge of Project Management Processes
• Knowledge of Basic Database concepts
• Ability to communication well with owners of business applications
• Ability to plan, organize and execute assignments.
• Ability to train others in the use of software applications
• Proficient understanding of personal computers and Microsoft Office applications.
• Successful work performance demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively, work well with others, use productive work methods, exercise good judgment, and display initiative and innovation on the job.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 488-1133.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates - 11 months ago
"As American as baseball," could be a phrase coined by UST. Through U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company (USSTC), UST manufactures and...