The Application Support Rep provides business process and software support to corporate and franchise users of customized web based software. This position is a contributor to successful user experiences, through support of current state software, as well as through ongoing testing, training and implementation of software enhancements.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributes to outstanding user experience through assigned activities such as software testing, table administration, security profile management, new franchise setup, software testing, documentation and other duties as assigned.
- Delivers and refines user training (webinar, phone and classroom) to franchise and corporate staff with a wide range of technical acumen and abilities.
- Services as primary point of contact for corporate and franchise (remote) users, identifying, researching and resolving issues.
- Escalate and manage Tier 2 Support events through effective use of support systems, verbal and written communication and user and vendor interactions.
- Performs assigned duties related to the conversion and implementation of customized web based software to nearly 200 franchise/corporate locations.
- Recommends software and report enhancements through trending and analysis of support activities, user feedback and process improvement initiatives.
- Work with IT staff and project leads to implement new systems and initiatives.
- Provides occasional after hours support to franchise or corporate users.
Strong ability to communicate (written, webinar, face to face) technical concepts to non technical audiences in a professional manner.
Strong service orientation and commitment to resolving issues in a positive, results oriented manner.
Effectively resolves issues through balanced listening, problem solving and communicating for understanding and learning.
Displays initiative by working and learning independently with minimal supervision or instruction.
Ability to gather and assess information to independently identify and implement solutions.
Two year degree or equivalent experience.
Must possess basic working knowledge of PCs, Windows, Microsoft and Web solutions.
Software testing experience a plus.
Project Management experience a plus.
Technical Writer/Documentation skills a plus.
Web based software or technical training experience a plus.
Indeed - 14 months ago
The Maids International is the corporate office of The Maids®, a premier residential cleaning franchise company, with franchise...