The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company is hiring! Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medication.
For over 150 years, they have been making the world a healthier place to live.
Provide application support for information systems utilized by Global Development and Operations staff. This includes in-depth knowledge and understanding of application installation and account administration for a defined application portfolio. This person will serve as the focal point for problem triage and resolution.
* Provide day to day support of GD&O applications (VMSTARS, TelePfast, QAAD) in a GxP environment.
* Coordinate the implementation of new applications and upgrades.
* Provide support of interfaces and data exchanges between applications where necessary.
* Liaison between Business Technology global organizations for comprehensive support.
* Coordination with vendors of commercial off the shelf systems for problem resolution.
1. The ideal candidate should possess a working knowledge of the clinical development process.
2. The candidate should have a working knowledge of the core clinical development computer systems and applications.
3. Required three to five years industry working experience in application support/administration is essential.
4. Working experience in a GxP environment is required.
5. The candidate should have, at a minimum, a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer with a solid understanding of computer systems and current technology.
6. This person should have good problem diagnosis skills coupled with solid exposure to data-base concepts and knowledge of client/server and web-based application architecture.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential as the nature of this position will be to communicate effectively across a global organization.
8. They should demonstrate the ability to work closely with other divisions of the company in accomplishing the above objectives.
9. Excellent: 1-3 Years
Approx. Duration: 1 year
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we've helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. - 22 months ago
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as...