Perform organizational tasks in support of the medical facility to include, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Perform systems analysis and logical design of multi-user, multi-table systems, code and tests.
- Implement and maintain system modifications as required.
- Shall create and maintain substantial systems documentation, including design diagrams and data dictionaries, for systems development work performed and assists with development of user's manuals for various applications.
- Will maintain an environment consisting of client/server architecture with dedicated database servers running Open Database Connectivity (ODBC Database(s)) on Windows servers, and other operating systems as required.
- Work directly with WHASC Internet Technologies (Web Shop) to assist in the analysis of data requirements, database architecture, integration, and data message handling as it pertains to data access of the Integrated Clinical Database (ICDB).
- Assist in database administration for projects pertaining to data access of the ODBC Database(s) or as required for additional databases specified by Web Shop. This will include, but not be limited to, database design, implementation, testing, and development of stored procedures and functions in support of software development.
- Provide software application support and maintenance expertise as it pertains to the ODBC Database(s) or additional systems as required by Web Shop.
- Assist in the provision of all aspects of user documentation as it pertains to the ODBC Database(s) or additional systems as required by Web Shop. This will include, but not be limited to, user guides, operations manuals, online help, and system administration manuals, trouble shooting guides, quick reference guides, slide presentations, and graphic illustrations.
- Provide or assist in the provision of all aspects of deploying the selected ODBC Database(s) applications at WHASC. This will include, but not be limited to, determining site hardware, software, and communication requirements; training site personnel; conversion and integration of historical site data; and providing short term and telephonic technical assistance to site personnel.
- Adhere to the policy and procedures as outlined in Military Health System (MHS) Functional Area Model - Data (FAM-D), latest version; MHS Functional Area Model-Activity (FAM-A), latest version; Defense Data Dictionary System (DDDS), latest version; Air Force Instruction 33-114, Software Management; and WHASC Software Configuration Management Plan.
- Review mainframe and or client server program specifications for new ODBC Database(s) based applications, modifications to application and ad hoc reports to ensure a clear understanding of user requirements.
- Place all source and executable code in Web Shop selected and controlled libraries as specified. The code will be delivered on a timeline designated by the government representative