Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational databases and client-server concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Tasks and resp:
o Pull daily status
- Account Rec DBA (oversight on system for 4,000 accounts)
o Follow-up on adjusting items and
o Report final stats
- Account Recs (30-40)
- Controller Dashboard & various PPT documents and coordination
- Balance Sheet reviews
- Cash recs & posting to GL as necessary
- GL uploads
Position is fast paced with a global organization.
- BS in Accounting or other related work with other BS degree
- 5-7 years
- Extensive excel and pivot table skills
- Power Point
Ensure you are able to work on the East side of Houston I-10 at Beltway 8.
Database Management & Accounting skills for financial database
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link process execution to operational performance drivers,
- Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully participate/led IT projects
MARS IT Corp - 12 months ago
"MARS IT provides us with highly qualified analytical, project management and technological skills to meet our demanding resource needs...