This company was formed to help businesses grow and prosper and develop more meaningful relationships within their local communities. Our culture is fun, focused and results-oriented. Our people are creative, intelligent and exceptionally resourceful.
What makes working with our Company rewarding is the inclusive process we use to fully understand our clients and their business challenges. In the end, it's about helping clients to clarify their vision, support it with a clear strategy and successfully execute their plan.
How We Get Results
We bring decades of business experience to your project.
We have intellectual curiosity, a research mentality and a bottom line focus.
We share insights, solicit ideas and stay on the cutting edge through ongoing education and strong connections with other business leaders.
We share your passion for your business.
This position exists to support current PeopleSoft applications as well as guide future movement on these enterprise level services.
This position Conducts technical analysis and produces technical strategy recommendations, informs/advises project managers and stakeholders about project plans and implementation, designs/builds/maintains technology infrastructure, supports system rollouts, responds to and troubleshoots escalated operational issues while managing customer and user relationships.
This position is also charged with not only supporting daily operations per specific applications, but must also work with the team to automate processes and procedures, creating efficiencies and providing quality business services to our clients and customers.
Research, Implementation, and Daily Support of Peoplesoft Enterprise Applications
Participate in the change and release management processes to plan and manage installation of new systems, upgrades to existing systems and enhancements to applications
Required Education/Experience/Skills (Minimum Qualifications):
What We Believe
- At least 1 year of experience administering environments in PeopleTools 8.48 or higher.
- Experience administering all parts of the architecture: PIA, application server, process server.
- Experience using client tools such as App Designer and Data Mover.
- Knowledge of Oracle database and related concepts such as SQL, DDL, DML, indexing.
- Linux Operating System Experience with related scripting knowledge.
We stand behind our commitments. If you are not completely satisfied with our business consulting services at any time, we will refund the remaining portion of your investment.
- You came to us because you have unique business challenges or opportunities.
- You have retained us because you value our participation in your process to address these issues.
- We have unique strengths and resources to help you achieve your goals and objectives.
- We can help you take your company from where it is today to what it can be tomorrow.
- We can all enjoy the journey.
Meditech Ventures - 16 months ago