Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Application System Analyst.
The Application System Analyst responsibilities include performing systems analysis and logical design of multi-user, multi-table systems, code and tests. This position is seated at Lackland AFB, TX.
- Implements and maintains system modifications, as required
- Creates and maintains substantial systems documentation, including design diagrams and data dictionaries, for systems development work
- Assists with development of user's manuals for various applications
- Maintains an environment consisting of client/server architecture with dedicated database servers running Open Database Connectivity (ODBC Database(s)) on Windows servers, and other operating systems, as required
- Works directly with Web Shop to assist in the analysis of data requirements, database architecture, integration, and data message handling as it pertains to data access of the database
- Assists in database administration for projects pertaining to data access of the ODBC Database(s) or as required for additional databases specified by Web Shop. Including, but not be limited to database design, implementation, testing, and development of stored procedures and functions in support of software development
- Provides software application support and maintenance expertise as it pertains to the ODBC Database(s) or additional systems as, required
- Assists in the provision of all aspects of user documentation as it pertains to the ODBC Database(s) or additional systems as required by Web Shop. Including, but not limited to user guides, operations manuals, online help, and system administration manuals, trouble shooting guides, quick reference guides, slide presentations, and graphic illustrations
- Provides or assists in the provision of all aspects of deploying the selected ODBC Database(s) applications. Including, but not limited to determining site hardware, software, and communication requirements; training site personnel; conversion and integration of historical site data; and providing short term and telephonic technical assistance to site personnel
- Reviews mainframe and/or client server program specifications for new ODBC Database(s) based applications, modifications to application and ad hoc reports to ensure a clear understanding of user requirements
- Places all source and executable code in Web Shop selected and controlled libraries as specified within specified timeline
- 5 years of hands on related experience within last 10 years
- Experience in design and analysis; project planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Ability to pass a background investigation sufficient to be granted a common access card (CAC)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related subject, or equivalent experience
- In lieu of education the following equivalent experience will be accepted: development life cycle of projects lasting longer than two years, requirements gathering, business and technical designs, development, quality assurance, deployment, support and documentation
- Experience of two years or more in Oracle, SQL, and Program Language (PL)/SQL. Knowledge of ODBC Database(s) DataBase Administration (DBA) utilities required
- Experience must include programming in a multi-user environment
- Experience providing technical assistance by responding to inquiries (regarding errors, problems, or questions) with the program, troubleshoot data and application changes as they arise, assist with problem resolution, diagnose and correct production data errors
- Shall have experience with .NET
- GSEC, Security + CE, or SSCP certification
- Have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or ability to obtain BLS prior to start
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...