As a member of the Applications Systems team, the
consults with end users for requirements gathering and specification. Develops and codes new programs and makes modifications to existing programs. Specification writing, analysis and implementation of new systems and modifications to existing systems, including unit and system testing. Supervises development assignments for junior resources.
* Minimum three years of work experience in data warehouse analysis and design
* Required experience with application development technologies such as SQL (SSIS & SSRS) and .NET
* Experience with Bloomberg POMS/AIM, Geneva or Crystal Reports development preferred
* Experience with problem definition and resolution
* Required excellent oral and written communication skills
*Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 22 months ago
Loews Corporation is one of the largest diversified holding companies in the United States, with five operating subsidiaries.