As a member of the Applications Systems team, the
codes and develops new programs and makes modifications to existing programs. Responsibilities include specification writing, analysis, implementation of new systems and modification to existing systems, creating detailed test plans for unit and system testing.
* Two to six years of experience in application development
* Required experience with application development technologies such as SQL and .Net
* Experience with Bloomberg POMS/AIM Geneva or Crystal Reports development preferred
* Proven time management and organizational skills
* Polished written/verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
*Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 15 months ago
Loews Corporation is one of the largest diversified holding companies in the United States, with five operating...