- Responsible for providing technical and functional support and providing resolution for technical issues for internal and external customers.
- Develops and maintains internal applications for use in Support
- The focus is the delivery of a high quality customer experience
- Responsible for the overall health of hosted applications. This includes continuous improvement in SLA's through better monitoring, escalating bug fixes for correction and system tuning. Oversees change management activity in hosted client environments. Ensures successful recovery after application deployments and infrastructure maintenance.
- Support the formalizing of contract delivery plans and articulate business requirements and opportunities
- Manage new service requests in coordination with service delivery leadership
- Log, evaluate, prioritize, and forward requests to service delivery leadership
- Provide coordination/communication with appropriate service delivery leadership to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments
- Track and report progress on requests to the appropriate customer and launching work into the delivery organization upon approval
- Support the monitoring of adherence to Accenture's and the client's policies and standards (e.g., project approval process, work request process, Business Continuity Management, Data Privacy and Security, Major Incident Escalation)
Minimum of 2 years experience supporting Microsoft/Windows environment.
Minimum of 2 years experience with basic database, web hosting or system troubleshooting experience.
Minimum of 2 years networking experience.
Preferred Skill Requirements:
2 years experience with configuring and maintaining a production monitoring solution.
Experience supporting applications in a mySQL database environment.
Java application development or support experience.
.NET application development or support experience.
Windows Server Administration experience
Experience with monitoring/performance and capacity planning
Experience supporting applications in a UNIX or Linux environment
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Problem Solving & Escalation Management
- Problem Management
- Technology Troubleshooting
- Continuous Improvement
- Cost Management
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Management
- Resource Management
- Deploy Solution
- Service Excellence
- Computer Incident Management Response
- Windows 2008
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 2 years ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...