The Application Technical Support Specialist is responsible for handling application support requests from SmartSource customers and partners following initial screening. Primary duties include supporting our web-based applications, workflows, handling ad-hoc data requests, monitoring application health, conducting simple message deliverability tests, and helping clients with simple file transfer processes.
- Assists end users with web-based applications, escalates issues as necessary
- Review customers’ problems and questions, acquire all relevant details, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Completes e-marketing configurations
- Works with clients to clarify information to ensure work is completed accurately
- Documents questions and issues in ticketing system
- Fulfills data requests
- DNS setup and auditing
- FTP account management
- Manages multiple client production schedules, prioritizes workload
- Provides timely resolutions to all questions and issues
- Communicates directly with clients and management to coordinate projects
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills to meet all objectives expeditiously
- Follows outlined quality assurance procedures, closely manages details of all work performed
- Reports any quality-related or client-related issues to management, resolves outstanding corrective action items as they arise
- Professionally represents SmartSource to assigned clients, builds client relationships