Linux / Unix and SQL commands
Bedminster , New Jersey , US
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
Project Description :
• Provide Applications Monitoring providing hands on technical support for multiple mobile applications covering the Mobile client and the server backend systems.
• Should have 5+ years QA work experience.
• Very good experience with writing SQLs accessing Oracle Database and configuring, maintaining, and scripting support for SCM tools.
• Should be very familiar with using Linux / Unix commands and SQL commands relative to scripting for SCM work and creating alerts and or reports.
• Familiar with products like WebSphere, Data Power and using system monitoring tools such as Wily or Splunk to analyze and manage system health.
• Familiar with Java, J2EE, C++, XML, HTTP, Databases and TCP-IP regarding supporting the applications.
• Experience with Android or IOS applications is a plus.
• Experience with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project)
The person should have a BS and or MS degree in a relevant technical field such as CS, EE or MIS
4 - 7 years
Collabera - 21 months ago
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000...