works with external vendors and internal clients, ensuring that computer systems are maintained to meet company quality standards and conform to industry best practices. This individual will administer and support multiple enterprise applications, SQL and Progress databases, Document Management Systems, software license inventory and FTP servers. He or she will serve as the primary applications contact and liaison for management, functional users, systems vendors, and the Information Technology staff.
The selected individual will support, install, and upgrade software applications and components. He or she will work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
Please click here to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Working knowledge of enterprise financial and purchasing/material management applications
- Strong analytical skills and excellent computer skills
- Strong organization, verbal & written communication skills; diplomacy and problem solving skills are essential
- Working knowledge of database architecture, terminology, processes and an understanding of database-based application system concepts
- Laboratory environment exposure (strongly preferred)
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Aegis Sciences Corporation is a laboratory sciences company specializing in forensic and healthcare services that provides science-driven...