The Technical Applications Analyst is responsible for programming, maintenance and support of Siemens Data Warehouse (DSS) product at Erlanger Health System, and is responsible for providing functional and technical support for a variety of data analysts throughout the hospital. Support functions include normal maintenance of business activities, upgrades, testing, maintenance of systems, data extraction for reporting, access control and database build activities.
· Trouble-shooting and resolution of incidents, service requests, and requests for change.
· Participate in On-Call schedule for supported applications.
· Perform daily and routine maintenance tasks for supported applications.
· Build imports into DSS for data files from other systems.
· Build reports and data extracts from DSS and send via requestor-specified method to other systems or locations.
· Work with applications, vendors, customers, and other staff members to resolve problems with existing software
· Successfully coordinate and apply updates, upgrades, and patches with the customer and vendor, and monitor performance after implementation.
· Follow established change control policies for supported applications.
· Write and maintain documentation to describe application logic, testing, changes, and corrections
· Write documentation to describe installation and operating procedures as needed
· Participate in on-call rotation
· May be required to work off-shifts when needed
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...