Work with end users, I.S. staff, and vendors to analyze information system requirements to develop and implement computer applications. Provide expert application technical support to users.
· Works closely with customers to gather information about application needs, objectives, functions, features, input, and output requirements
· Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
· Writes and maintains technical application specifications
· Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and time tables for implementing applications
· Researches and evaluates software and hardware for applications platforms
· Creates, implements and supports complex ad hoc queries
· Tests applications to find errors and confirm applications meet specifications.
· Writes and maintains documentation to describe application logic, testing, changes, and corrections
· Writes documentation to describe installation and operating procedures
· Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from users regarding errors, problems or questions about applications. Works with applications, vendors, other I.S. staff, and customers to resolve problems with existing software
· Installs applications and monitors performance after implementation
· May be required to be on-call or work off-shifts
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· 1+ experience in supporting applications in a healthcare environment required, hospital experience preferred
· Must possess appropriate systems application experience
· Must be proficient in the use of MS Office
· Must possess the ability to think critically, assess input on system changes and develop/suggest possible solutions to identified and potential problems
· Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills to respond to, serve, and train customers
Anthelio - 2 years ago
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...