Assists in analyzing and supporting the company’s various business applications. Consults with users and cross-functional teams to troubleshoot application related inquiries and issues. Work within the Business Applications team under the supervision of the IT Director.
Role Priorities / Responsibilities:
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Provide user and application support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and face-to-face interaction
- May assist in collaborating with stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Provide user support through IT Helpdesk ticket system resolution and escalation
- Assist with maintenance regarding system configurations, procedures and securities
- Assists in analyzing and defining business requirements for new and existing business applications
Education and Experience:
- Ability to interact with cross-functional personnel, field end-users, and management
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
- Relies on experience, and judgment to perform the functions of the job
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Logical and analytical thinking with a problem solving mentality
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area or relevant work experience
- Works under immediate supervision
Stallion Oilfield Holdings, Inc. - 10 months ago
At Stallion, we're committed to protecting our most valuable resource-our employees.
With an emphasis on understanding, experience and...