- Lead the design, implementation, standards, and support of database / business intelligence applications to meet business needs.
- Work with the MIT Manager and Technology Planning Program Team to implement the ESL Desired Information Architecture.
- Lead development and maintenance activities for technology solutions supporting assigned business units.
Implement technical solutions to address highly complex, strategic business needs.
Ensures that a strong partnership exists with internal business units.
Ensures that the computing environment is stable and available to support business units and customers at all times.
Ensures that a strong partnership exists with external suppliers.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in supporting banking application systems
- Minimum 5 years experience in designing and implementing MS SQL / Oracle database applications
- Minimum 5 years experience utilizing Microsoft’s .net technology / Visual Studio and PL/SQL Developer.
- Strong analysis, design, and programming skills
- Demonstrated highly effective communications, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Proven ability to independently manage the most complex activities
- Demonstrated background in Web and Multi-Tier solutions
- Proven ability to integrate packaged software
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with the highest levels of management
ESL Federal Credit Union - 22 months ago