.NET Developer with a Big Brain Wanted
BGT Partners, honored with a Best Place to Work award, seeks an Einstein-like .NET developer (crazy hair not required) to work with our fun, creative and hardworking team. BGT is an environment where great ideas and determination are appreciated and rewarded.
What you will do:
- Develop advanced solutions in .NET (2.0-3.5).
- Full understanding and hands on experience programming in XML, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET and C#.
- Lead a team of software programs in analyzing, defining and documenting the technical requirements for internet and web based applications.
- Direct team in developing, creating and modifying computer software used in interactive websites and e-commerce transactions.
- Preemptively troubleshoot potential problems before they can cause a bleeding ulcer later.
- Design and develop killer databases using Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
What you need to do it:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of five years in software and web/application development and a Rainman-like obsession with expanding your knowledge.
- Experience in web-based applications using Microsoft.NET technologies, SQL Server technologies.
- Skills in Java, LINQ and Oracle worth serious brownie points.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a creative, fun team, as well as work autonomously without someone staring over your shoulder.
BGT Partners - 21 months ago