Responsible for helping the organization achieve business goals with software solutions. This position will work under the guidance of the Application Development Manager to develop, design, and maintain applications for the organization and will collaborate with other developers sharing knowledge and experience to help enhance team development and competency.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain application software programs, crystal Reports and scripts in support of organizational objectives, both strategic and operational.
- Understand and analyze business requirements in order to develop and/or recommend technical or procedural design solutions.
- Ensure that internally developed application programs, crystal Reports and scripts are thoroughly tested prior to implementation.
- Understand QNXT application (functionality, database structures, interfaces and reports) as needed to perform assigned job tasks.
- Participate in implementing system conversions and upgrades.
- Work collaboratively with other Information Systems staff, exchanging information as appropriate in support of organizational and departmental objectives.
- Participate in technical design reviews as needed, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain documentation as needed.
- Keep supervisor informed of activities and issues.
- Pursue professional development as necessary to enhance job performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 3 to 5 year's of experience developing and maintaining application software that utilizes Object Oriented Programming and N-Tier development techniques.
- Familiarity with .Net Framework.
- Knowledge on emerging web technologies and internet/web security.
- Understanding & working knowledge of relational database, SQL Server & Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Strong coding, debugging, and problem solving skills and ability to express idea clearly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and meet the deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Available for weekend or extra hours work during project implementation.
- Available for on-call duties if required to support critical application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience with Visual Basic.NET.
- Health care industry experience within managed care, hospital, medical office or equivalent.
- Previous experience with QUEST and/or Medicare program.
- Previous experience with QNXT system.
AlohaCare - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard