Job Role :|
Kronos developer needed to support multi-Project Kronos development activity in support of Workforce Central Timekeeping, Retail Scheduling and Analytics. The first project is related to on-going support activities related to the recent consolidation of two production instances of Kronos.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Kronos Work Force 6.1 Application Production Support.
- Work with other developers in delivering solutions.
- Responding to issues and following up with customers on a timely manner with solutions.
- Notify the appropriate IT Area after identifying the issue and work with internal teams to provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Work with IT Teams in providing solution to Production Support Issues.
- Production Incident Management and Documentation.
- Manage and Improve System Performance.
- Document and Manager System Configuration and Changes.
- Work on special projects as required.
Additional Info :
- Kronos Technical and Application Architecture
- Kronos WFC/WFSO 6.1
- Kronos WFC/WFSO 6.1 Data Models
- Kronos WFC/Kronos Connect
- WRM - Record Manager
- SDM - Setup Data Manager
- Communication Skills - Written and Verbal
- Knowledge of Best Practices for SDLC
Must be a U.S. citizen to apply.
Must be a local candidate.
Who We Are:
CHC Consulting is not your everyday, cookie cutter kind of telecommunications firm. We're better. We provide high caliber outside plant engineering and staffing solutions to top companies in the telecommunications industry. Our focus: solutions for the telecom industry. Our signature outcome: satisfied clients. We're engineers first, so we understand your staffing needs and speak your language. We specialize in staffing the best and brightest telecommunications professionals for contract and full time positions with leading companies nationwide.
We offer a unique career opportunity for the right candidate that includes:
With our exceptional success across various industries we are looking to expand our team and are seeking a recognized leader for this role! We look forward to potentially making you a part of our team. If you think you would be a great fit for this or future opportunities apply today!
- A highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and 401K
- Short\Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Plan