Link Technologies is currently
for a contract in Las Vegas, NV.
The programmer will work on a team of engineers that will
address proprietary software Phase 1 issues and enhancements to bring the
system to a ready state for go-live, to ready the system for Phase 2 build-out
of common functionality ,and to provide minimal Phase 1 go-live support and
transition on-going support the internal staff,
proprietary software is a Justice
Public Safety solution for multiple law enforcement agencies that will provide
a person based tracking of criminal history, warrants, incidents, etc.
information to perform background checks to determine probable cause arrests,
support bail, sentence, and prosecution assessments, assist in investigations,
etc. The number of users of the system will be in the 5,000+ range.
- Creates new or modifies existing programs.
- Plans and develops test data to validate new or modified
programs; designs input and output forms and documents.
- Troubleshoots software problems.
- Tests and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends and
implements appropriate applications design.
- Maintains and communicates accurate status of work
- Interviews functional and technical staff to gather
documentation required for analysis of current system architecture and
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the
team's service by offering suggestions or direction as a member of the
- Good level experience with MS SQL Server databases.
- Expert level experience in C# .NET back-end programming
required or Expert level experience in ASP.NET front-end programming required
or Expert level experience in T-SQL
- Experience in systems analysis, design, and programming
- Experience in the design and construction of client/server
- Demonstrates professional organization, documentation,
communication and interpersonal skills.
please send your resume in MS Word format
reference Job ID #5507. We regret that
we are unable to provide VISA sponsorship at this time. We look forward to working with you!