Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Deal with internal clients and manage expectations regarding application development with staff resources. Assign and manage development staff assigned to particular projects and provide technical oversight as needed. Hire, manage, develop and evaluate staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Confer with management or client group and determine technical requirements of pending or current projects. Assess how development objectives can best be met using current staff and resources.
- Coordinate and administer assignments to projects, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules. Report to clients as necessary.
- Meet with various teams concerned with programming, development, testing, and acceptance and provide technical assessment and provision of appropriate resources at different stages of project
- May provide technical contributions or project management to current project.
- Ensure that project(s) are conducted in accord with the organization's structured methodology and standards for application development.
- Communicate with and may oversee project managers assigned to projects on which relevant staff are assigned.
- Plan, manage, document and evaluate staff performance. Ensure continued technical and professional development of staff and provide ongoing technical guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- 5-10 years of Development Management experience partnering with Managed Service Provider(MSP) or Consultants to drive multiple SOW engagements.
- Technical management experience in the implementation of Tibco Infrastructure with an understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
- Technical management of Data Marts and Business Intelligence related build outs.
- Experience managing through large interdependencies and integrating partners.
- Experience delivering results in a complexed/matrixed environment is a must.
- Fannie Mae development management experience is a plus.
- Integration project experience within Financial Services is strong desired.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 20 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...