Applications Engineer, Boise, ID
The person is responsible to provide high level applications support of complex measurement systems used in manufacture semiconductor devices/integrated circuits, primarily supporting customers in the Boise, ID area, with additional duty to support US and worldwide customers as needed .
The selected applicant will have the opportunity to work closely with process engineers in Semiconductor Fab to provide Metrology solutions for complex multi-layer thin film (TF) measurements and Optical Critical Dimension (OCD) measurements for most advanced technology nodes. Duties will include characterization of cutting edge measurement technologies, technical paper publications, making technology / product presentations and technical training for customers.
- BS/MS/PH.D. in Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Experience with statistics/data analysis/fitting concepts.
- Ability to systemically troubleshoot problems to root cause and identify and thoroughly test solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and willing to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- 2-5+ year experience in a Semiconductor Fab
- Possess good level of understanding on Semiconductor Fabrication.
- Familiarity with Software coding using Visual Basic, C++, Matlab
- Account management experience
Boise, ID, United States
Nanometrics Incorporated - 8 months ago
Nanometrics Incorporated (Nanometrics) is engaged in the design, manufacture, market and support thin film, optical critical dimension and...