Summary Analyzes product performance complaints and generates customer reports that seek to identify the root cause of the problem and recommend corrective action to prevent a reoccurrence of the problem. Analyzes and communicates product performance trends to R&M Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality personnel for the purpose of identifying potential product and/or process improvement areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Translates product, customer and application knowledge into product selection and/or use recommendations that improve product performance.
• Participates in overall product strategy and identification of R&D requirements for new and emerging products.
• Provides recommendations on Development, Introduction of New Products and/or Services based on: Product Performance, Applications and Customer needs.
• Creates product application presentations and documentation.
• Collaborates with functional areas such as: Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Manufacturing, and Operations; to develop and provide product definitions that are responsive to - customer needs and market opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering from an accredited College or University.
• Working knowledge/understanding of Drill Bit Technology and Drilling Fluids.
• Identifies and resolves problems, analyzing information skillfully to Develop/Determine an alternative solution(s).
• Prioritizes and plans work activities; providing realistic Action Plans and Sets goals.
• Proficiency in MS Applications to track and analyze product performance (MS-Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel)
• Able to travel and obtain a Pass Port
T3 Energy Services-Human Resources Department
e-mail to email@example.com
Fax to 936-856-9205
Robbins & Myers, Inc. - 14 months ago