Seeking an Applications Engineer to serve as a technical resource for Skyworks customers, sales and marketing teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generating product specifications and datasheets
- Writing application notes and in depth usage information for released and upcoming products.
- Provide technical support to design engineering team
- Make RF/microwave electrical measurements on Skyworks products in support of product design-ins
- Be involved with product definition in conjunction with Product Marketing for new products
- Support Field Applications Engineers (FAE’s), sales and customers worldwide.
- Provide advice to customers relative to the optimal selection and use of Skyworks products in their designs
- Respond to customers both quickly and accurately.
- BSEE plus 2 years experience.
- Strong understanding of Wireless Systems (Handset, MBMM, WLAN and Infrastructure.
- Must be familiar with SOI and/or GaAs control components(switches/attenuators).
- RF Circuit design knowledge.
- RF or Microwave circuit design down to component level.
- Familiarity with RF measurement equipment
- MATLAB software for data analysis
Skyworks Solutions - 21 months ago
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors. Leveraging core technologies, Skyworks supports...