Applications Monitoring and Incident Response Professional
Remote Work Authorized
Mar 7, 2013, 4:29:59 PM
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees multiple employees operating within a defined support operations area.
- Works with clients to develop, implement and review customer relations service improvement programs to enhance delivery of service.
- Implements core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate policies and procedures.
- Maintains communications with customer staffs and management to ensure that service is delivered on time and within budget. Interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers and/or functional peer group managers, typically involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Leverages business, technical, and interpersonal skills to manage center operations, customers, and operations personnel.
- Recommends and/or initiates the selection and hiring of employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Makes recommendations for salary increases, transfers and terminations to manager.
- Coordinates and communicates with other area managers to leverage resources and discuss solutions to matters of significance.
- Provides continuing training and review and/or development of related policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Four or more years of information systems experience
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Experience working with the technology industry
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
CSC - 9 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...