PrivateBancorp, Inc. through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities we serve. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with employer match, insurance and EAP. Please visit our web site www.theprivatebank.com to learn more about The PrivateBank and Trust Company and PrivateBancorp, Inc. listed on NASDAQ PVTB. Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Create or modify moderately complex, mid-sized information systems under general supervision. Competent to work on most phases of systems analysis and programming activities with minimal technical guidance. Interact with end users to refine scope, test, integrate, and support.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Build new applications according to specifications and expand upon existing applications to meet ongoing needs.
- Test and debug applications.
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, corrections, and installation.
- Monitor performance of applications and provide 2nd -level support after implementation.
Under general supervision, defines system scope, objectives, and written specifications through research and fact-finding to create or modify moderately complex information systems. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs. Able to provide training and ongoing support to end users. Competent to work on most phases of systems analysis and programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in other phases. Duties include replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct errors. Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures. Assists users in solving operating problems. Recreates steps taken by user to locate source of problem and rewrites program to correct errors. May use computer-aided software tools, such as flowchart design and code generation, in each stage of system development. May train users to use program. May oversee installation of hardware and software. May provide technical assistance to program users. May install and test program at user site. May monitor performance of program after implementation.
- Exposure to MVC, jQuery, and/or XSL is a plus.
- Familiarity with Excel VBA is helpful.
- College degree required.
- Five to seven years experience required.
- Technology experience within financial institutions preferred.
The PrivateBank - 20 months ago