Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking an Application Programmer to support IDECS, USAF budgeting and execution system.
As an Application Programmer, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain knowledge of the software requirement, functional allocation, design environment, and component structures sufficient to maintain and modify the IDECS II application
• Develop, integrate, test (functional, integration and user Beta Testing, as required) then release software updates to address change requests, deficiency reports, required enhancements and major software upgrades as directed by the SAF/AQX IDECS Program Manager
• Provide analysis, recommendations and functional/technical expertise and effort to support modification, expansion or integration of IDECS II to meet current and emerging DoD and AF functional and technical requirements
• Develop Software Documentation
• Resolve problem reports, implemet software changes and apply new technology as part of process improvement
• .NET Software Development expertise
IDECS Software DBA, familiarity with the following:
• MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO .NET 3.5, 4.0
• SQL SERVER 2005, 2012
• ASP Controls/ .NET 3.5, 4.0
• ASPOSE/ Total
• C# .NET 3.5, 4.0
• ASP.NET 3.5, 4.0
• JAVA SCRIPT v1.5
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and 7-9 years experience in Software Development
USAF Financial Systems and IDECS experience will be taken into consideration
Join an established, reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For more than 27 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art IT services and solutions for the federal government. We provide software engineering and systems integration, systems engineering, information assurance, program management support, and IT infrastructure management. Pragmatics has many diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI® Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com . We are Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage you to find out more about the company and our benefits on our Web site: www.pragmatics.com
Innovative Thinking, Measurable Results.
At Pragmatics, we apply innovative thinking to design and deliver quality-assured...