Alltech is aggressively exploring the field of algae fermentation at one of the largest algae production facilities in the world, Alltech Algae, located in Winchester, KY. Accordingly, Alltech Algae is offering an exciting opportunity for an Applications Research Technician with key responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
Position Responsibilities :
The Ideal Candidate :
- Research and development of new processes and new products.
- Provide operational support to the facility on technical issues and process scale-up.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently over a range of scale levels with various experimental conditions.
- Process experimental data and compile reports.
- Maintain current and accurate lab notebook.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering, microbiology or other science related field. Must be detail oriented, proficient at multi-tasking, willing to work various schedules and able to communicate with all levels of employees. Previous laboratory experience and a background in fermentation are preferred.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Shaun Fike ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). No phone calls, please. Alltech is an EOE Employer.
Alltech Nutrition - 11 months ago