Join us in the big leagues!
AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies, accounts for more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and has more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as our customers.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person. This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
As an Applications Sales Consultant 1, you will be a part of the sales team, which provides technical pre/post sales support to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of company products, services and solutions.
- Provides technical support during joint sales meetings with customers and direct sales teams.
- Majority of time is spent at the customer's premise consulting, selling and supporting company products/services/systems/solutions of moderate complexity.
- Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
- Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Manage the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
- Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning moderately complex system software and applications, and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Understands, develops and delivers products/services/systems/solutions to customer's business, information, technical and educational needs.
- May build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
- Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc.
- Traveling to and from the customer's premise, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sale.
- Advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale.
- Researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Preferred Qualifications :
- BA/BS in Business
- 2 - 5 years direct work experience preferred.
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...