The primary responsibility of this person will be to
work directly with patients contacting our client for
Co-Pay Relief (CPR) Program for assistance. Excellent
skills are necessary in this role as to thoroughly
explain the purpose of the program, the procedure and
process for submitting an application. This individual
will assume all duties required of an
Applications Specialist including the responsibility for
verifying and maintaining all active patient
files. This will include inputting initial intake
information, contact calls to patients/providers, and
researching any discrepancies. Providing customer
service with professionalism and integrity is
expected. Respect for confidentiality of information and
program guidelines learned through
employment with PAF must be strictly maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to and process patients’ request for co-pay
- Thoroughly explain intent of program to patients and
- Conduct initial application intake to determine
faxed to provider.
- Prepare application packet to be mailed to patient or
- Make appropriate referral to clients’ Case Management
is always reflective of most current
- Input all patient information with extreme accuracy.
- Create and maintain patient files ensuring case file
- Verify and enter completed application upon receipt to
- Follow up in timely manner with patients and
to Benefit Specialist for explanation of
- Notify patients upon approval for assistance and refer
the payment process.
- Notify patients upon denial for assistance.
- Provide additional back up to disease silos during
Job Code : 146628
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Kelly Services - 15 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...