As a member of the Implementation & Training Department, the Transfinder Applications Specialist works closely with new and existing clients, providing customized and detailed training across all Transfinder product lines. The Applications Specialist is responsible for training clients on all components of a Transfinder software purchase; and works closely with Customer Project Managers and Internal Sales and Customer Support teams. The Applications Specialist also works cooperatively in a team environment, contributing to the growth and success of their clients, their peers, their department, and the company.
· Trains clients remotely, via web-based meeting applications, on all aspects of software.
· Masters components of the Transfinder product line in order to effectively train clients.
· Customizes training plan to suit needs of clients at various skill levels.
· Works with Customer Project Manager to ensure that training plan meets client needs.
· Maintains clear, complete, and accurate documentation related to all project activities.
· Tracks time spent on client and department-related activities in ACT! database.
· Produces training materials and documentation in support of client’s implementation.
· Evaluates effectiveness of training and overall status of the project.
· Communicates client’s progress to Customer Project Manager.
· Recognizes red flag issues and escalates them to the appropriate individuals.
· Contributes to the growth of the department and the company.
· Training experience with Windows-based software and web-based applications.
· 2+ years experience in a related field, such as Software Implementation, Technical Training, or Software Support.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology, or English.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a commitment to exceptional customer service
· Highly organized and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
· A talent for working in a team environment while contributing creative ideas
· Aptitude for maintaining, tracking, and effectively meeting the needs of multiple clients.
· Ability to triage client software issues and troubleshoot or escalate as necessary
· Experience with Microsoft Office; CRM software; SQL and Access Databases; and Crystal Reports.
Transfinder - 15 months ago