MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ARIES SOFTWARE!
We have a permanent opportunity in Houston, Texas for an IT Support Analyst with experience supporting the
Landmark Aries product suite within the Oil & Gas / E&P industry. Qualified candidates should have a background installing and implementing upgrades for Aries software, as well as excellent skills in supporting and training users of the software. This positions allows an opportunity to interact with end business users as well as collaborate within the IT team to keep systems and operations running smoothly within the enterprise environment.
- IT Systems Support and Administration of the Aries software applications - including proper installation, upgrades/patches, and maintenance to keep the software running efficiently on the servers
- Ability to interface with business users to support the application, train the users on best practices and gather and define requirements as requested by the business
- Provide technical interface with the .Net and SQL developers as they integrate the Aries product into customized software applications to ensure the product is well-integrated in the environment; provide assistance with the design and testing throughout the SDLC
- Technical capability to write SQL queries and work with SQL Server databases and reporting
- Solid understanding of E&P data management
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude combined with self-motivation and desire to succeed and be a "systems expert" within a fast-paced E&P IT team
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Geology, Petroleum Engineering, MIS, or related discipline
ABOUT THE INSOURCE GROUP:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Equity in the company
- Health coverage for you AND your family
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 97 percent.
Monster - 5 months ago