Applications System Engineer (AMRS)
Experience: 5+ Years of relevant IT experience
Education: BA/BS Degree or equivalent years of experience
Description & Key Skills Required:
Manage a deployed application, that operates on Unix Database and Application Servers for the purposes of:
- Account creation
- Security monitoring (including logs)
- Building and deployment of scripts requiring knowledge of Java/PHP and SQL.
- Generating ad-hoc and continuing reports
- Ability to bring up and shut down the system gracefully
- Ability to apply system patches
- Occasional scripting
Must have the following skills:
- Ability to perform basic systems administration for both Windows and Unix systems
- Experience in scripting, preferably in SQL and PHP
- Basic organizational skills
- Must be willing to travel (potential for 25-45%).
- XML skills
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. CVS)
- Experience with database management
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Criterion Systems - 13 months ago
Criterion Systems offers a powerful combination of strategic consulting driven systems integration solutions and managed services....