Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an Applications Systems Analyst in the Birmingham, AL area. We're looking for someone who can provide overall technical support for Software Applications & Development, specifically supporting the Software Applications Manager. Some travel may be required.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support web-based servers & software application; perform upgrades to software, request and apply SSL certificates, basic knowledge of SQL database tables and queries. Must be familiar with IIS & server configurations.
• Communicate with both programmers and users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives; create specification documents.
• Coordinate ongoing product development and maintain all related data including product update and release documents, calendars, spec docs etc.
• Assist with testing all software prior to release for usability, functionality, and behavior in expected manner. Follow SDLC processes.
• Must be familiar with ASP.NET, Ajax, or HL7 technology.
• Aware of and conforms to company ISO goals and objectives and supports ISO requirements.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and/or at least 2 years working experience in software development or related field. Medical and/or technical experience is highly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents.
For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
Integrated Medical Systems - 15 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...