Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an Applied Engineer at its in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Applied Engineer is responsible for managing the efficient flow of repairs in the production departments through leadership, training, troubleshooting complex repairs, and the efficient use of components in the repair process and tool development.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
- Performs systems analysis of the need and participates in the development of new tools.
- Ensures timely resolution of issues (i.e. repair, part, tool, process, NCR’s, etc...) elevated by the Technical Support Engineer. Elevates issues to Engineering departments as necessary.
- Provides hands-on technical assistance to Production Personnel, Operations Support Engineering and R&D Engineering as required.
- Acts as liaison between the production floor and engineering departments.
- Provides material (i.e. part, raw stock, etc…) evaluations as needed.
- Creates hand sketches or critical low-run components or tools and ensures timely manufacture.
- Provides technical feedback to the Department Supervisor on training needs of production personnel.
- Follows data collection and storage guidelines established by Engineering.
- Implements lean manufacturing techniques.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) from an accredited college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits
· IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
Integrated Medical Systems - 10 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...