What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
Summary: Assist with technical support and quality assurance activities related to AEgis' acslX and ADME WorkBench software applications for model-based prediction of human pharmacokinetics.
- Provide technical support for acslX and ADME WorkBench customers via email, telephone and desktop sharing
- Coordinate, develop and execute QA testing activities related to ADME WorkBench
- Capture bug reports and feature requests based on both QA and technical support activities with customer
- Provide technical assistance to sales and marketing staff, include collateral content creation and web site maintenance
- Educational requirements: math through differential equations, college statistics, college chemistry and biology
- Highly organized, ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with one or more technical computing tools like MATLAB, R or ACSL/acslX
- Programming experience using a general-purpose programming language (e.g., c++) a plus
- Run and understand examples in ADME WorkBench
- Be familiar with family of products
- Know how to install all software
- Know how generate license files
- Know how to search and use archived customer support emails
- Understand the product websites and download instructions
- Know how to help with common license and installation errors
- Understand the purpose and general structure of a PBPK (Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic) model
- Understand the capabilities of acslX which are used for PBPK models
- Understand our sales process
- Know where all the code/bug/documentation data is kept and how it is organized, be able to access as required
- Be familiar with the product documentation
- Be familiar with key customers
- Be familiar with the operation of ADME WorkBench
- Understand operation of WB and be able to perform simple manual tests
- Be able to create new test instructions, log bug reports, perform regression tests after a new build of WB
- Support sales and marketing staff with review of collateral and provide inputs on creation of new content on website, brochures and social media
- Understand WordPress and be able to update ADME WorkBench website
The AEgis Technologies Group, Inc. is a leading provider of modeling and simulation software products, consulting services, and professional...