This position exists to participate in marketing efforts by making direct client contacts via phone to establish rapport and schedule appointments for CHR Solutions sales and executive staff. The Appointment Setter will also assist in other marketing promotions and projects.
Conduct cold calls to schedule appointments.
Follow up on direct mail/e-mail marketing campaigns by contacting prospective clients via telephone using prepared scripts.
Schedule client appointments for the CHR Solutions sales staff and executives.
Research client websites and other databases to become familiar with clients and their products/services; update call list.
Maintain accurate records and daily logs of all contact efforts to reach prospects.
Assist with various marketing efforts including creation, distribution, and production of direct mail or e-mail client campaigns.
Develop and maintain technical competencies as defined by departmental management.
Provide services in a professional manner, adhering to all CHR Solutions standards as identified in the Handbook.
- One year proven track record of success in appointment setting role
- Experience in interacting with business owners and executives beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written English skills; Spanish is a plus
- Familiarity with client database systems a plus
- Familiarity with business requirements for IT (networks, PC’s, printers, software, etc) a plus
- Ability to use persuasive sales skills professionally and tactfully
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
CHR Solutions - 18 months ago