RPM Appraisal Services is seeking an experienced Appraisal Coordinator to join our dynamic team. The primary responsibilities will be to perform necessary tasks to ensure the efficient and timely placement of appraisal orders, support field appraisers and provide customer service for RPM Appraisal Services. The Appraisal Coordinator is the primary source of communication with branch operations in the completion of all residential loan appraisals for RPM Mortgage, Inc. This role is located at our Home Office in Alamo, CA and reports directly to the SVP Chief Appraiser.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate all processing and record keeping activities related to appraisal service orders.
- Assign service requests to the appropriate vendor based on location and complexity of the subject property.
- Communicate changes or deviations from the standard appraisal process and address other ‘non-valuation’ issues with the origination Appraiser.
- Monitor confirmations and reports due from appraisers.
- Forward all valuation issues to the appropriate resource.
- Support the Appraisal Manager in maintaining approved vendor files.
- Provide problem resolution and respond to internal customer requests within scope of authority.
- Placing appraisal orders, providing follow-up calls and coordinating all ordering aspects of the appraisal life cycle.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree or equivalent of 2 years experience in the real estate or lending industry.
- Knowledge of procedures related to the residential lending process and the appraisal process.
- Ability to effectively interact with service providers in a virtual environment.
- Content and the application of regulations and internal lending guidelines pertaining to the appraisal of residential properties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organization and technical skills to operate in a high volume and fast-paced exception processing environment.
- Follow established procedures in determining compliance with process guidelines and criteria.
- Familiarity with appraisal industry standards and market conditions.
- Strong urban and rural geographical knowledge of the state of California.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. ranked 6th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of Mortgage Loan Professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 30+ days ago