Genworth Financial, Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Appraisal Department Coordinator. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Order appraisal reports from independent contracting real estate appraisers
- Track and authorize payments for real estate appraisals
- Manage the fee panel of real estate appraisers
- Enters data from real estate appraisals into computer systems
- Provides follow-up on a consistent basis with appraisers and retail loan processors
- Responds to inquiries from retail loan officers and account managers/executives
- Creates and maintains databases
- Maintains status of all files in possession and updates as needed
- Completes all required paperwork and forms in a timely and accurate manner; prepares all required reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent
- Thorough working knowledge of real estate documentation, policies, compliance and procedures
- High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proficient on computer programs required for position
- Excellent client service skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Calculate figures and amounts.
- Analyze statistical and financial data.
- Accurately complete detailed financial forms and paperwork.
- Ability to communicate verbally over the telephone and be understood by clients & customers
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- At times may require stooping, bending, pushing or pulling
- Manual dexterity & visual acuity necessary to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- Work is primarily performed in an office setting
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....