Researches and provides market information to senior appraisers as it relates to the appraisal assignment. Assists senior appraiser in the preparation of real estate appraisal reports, including entering data in the property database, taking photos of the subject and comparables, and driving the neighborhood.
Does preliminary research on a property including verification of comparables, demographics, market area analysis, etc. Assists in preparing simple portions of an appraisal report. Assists in examining and analyzing income producing properties. Researches market area and attempts to determine what may impact the subject's value. Assists in making comparison analysis based on sales of similar properties. Analyzes past revenue and expense performance May be trained to use Argus (cash flow software) as needed. Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial real estate terms and principles.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good writing skills.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
CBRE - 5 months ago
CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione,...