Aquatics Group Fitness Instructor-DUB00647
As an Aquatics Group Fitness Instructor, you will provide cutting-edge aquatics fitness instruction through a variety of entertaining and educational methods to promote fitness and positive self-esteem in a safe environment.
Act as a fitness resource for class participants. Maintain positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance.
- Provide cutting-edge aquatic group fitness instruction that appeals to members of all ages and activity levels.
- Achieve daily class attendance goals by developing strong relationships with current class participants and striving to attract new participants.
- Offer challenging and educational aquatic routines to help members reach their health and fitness goals.
- High school diploma or GED
- One-year experience as a fitness instructor
- CPR/AED certification
- Minimum of one nationally recognized Group Exercise Certification
Primary Location: : OH-Dublin - DUB - Dublin
Life Time Fitness, Inc. operates multi-use sports and athletic, professional fitness, family recreation and resort and spa centers under the...